What sets BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. apart from other firms in Arizona?

BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. takes great pride in offering frank, honest legal counsel to each and every client. Robert promises to give his best effort to help clients achieve their goals.

How long has BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. been helping Yuma County clients?

BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. has been assisting Yuma County clients with criminal defense and family law matters since 2001.

What should I do if I've been charged with a drug crime?

If you’ve been charged with a drug crime in Arizona, refrain from making a statement to law enforcement officials until you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney.

If my partner rescinds her/his allegation of domestic violence, am I off the hook?

Unfortunately, no. Even if the person who accused of domestic violence later recants their allegation, you will still need to consult a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.

Are there any criminal defense cases you do not accept?

There are. BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. chooses not to accept criminal defense cases involving sex crimes, murders, and federal crimes.

How do prosecutor's determine whether to file misdemeanor or felony drug charges?

Whether or not you’re charged with a misdemeanor or felony drug charge will depend on a variety of factors, including the drug (and amount) possessed and your criminal history.

How long must I be an Arizona resident before I can file for divorce?

You must be an Arizona resident for at least 90 days prior to filing for divorce.

Do Arizona courts favor one type of child custody — i.e. joint custody versus sole custody — over another?

No. When establishing child custody arrangements, Arizona judges seek to preserve the best interests of your child.

BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. represents Yuma residents in cases involving family law and criminal defense. A staple in his community for more than a decade, attorney Robert Bleich looks forward to speaking with you. Call (928) 329-1991 now to get started.