Committed Family Law Attorney Helping Yuma Clients

Attorney Robert Bleich has been advocating for the rights and safety of families in Yuma for over 15 years. Whether you’re facing issues relating to divorce, child custody, child support, or other familial matters, we are here to offer the compassionate help needed to reach a fair resolution.

Call BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. if you are facing issues relating to divorce, child custody and/or support, or any of the additional family law matters listed below:

  • Parenting Time
  • Paternity
  • Grandparents’ Rights
  • Uncontested Divorce
  • Orders of Protection
Man removing ring

Going Through a Divorce? We Can Help.

Since 2001, BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. has helped many former couples successfully end their marriages and move on with their lives. Their extensive experience assures that you and your spouse will come to a favorable agreement in a timely manner.

If you’re considering divorce, call BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. today to schedule a consultation.

father smiling at daughter

Protecting Yuma’s Children Since 2001

At BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. we know that divorce can have adverse effects on the children of the parents involved. Many times this is due to disagreements in custody and child support. We help parents settle these legal matters with diplomacy and care so that your family can begin healing and getting back to normal.

Make a consultation with BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. today to find a just solution for your children.

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Now

The sooner you can resolve legal issues pertaining to divorce and family law, the sooner you and your loved ones can begin establishing a new routine and move on with your lives. We strive to use our considerable experience as a family law firm to strengthen and support every member of our community.

BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. takes great pride in offering experienced, compassionate family law service to clients throughout Yuma County, including cases involving divorce and child custody. Call (928) 329-1991 now for more information.