Attorney Robert Bleich received his J.D. in 1999 from St. Thomas University School of Law. Admitted to the State Bar of Arizona in 2000, Robert opened BLEICH LAW OFFICE, P.C. the following year, establishing Yuma’s premier criminal defense and family law firm. A straight shooter who’s worth every penny, Robert is eminently qualified to help you obtain the outcome you deserve.
- St. Thomas University School of Law — J.D. (1999)
- Northern Arizona University — B.A. (1987)
Admissions & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona (2000)
- Yuma County Bar Association (2001)
- Yuma Municipal Court — Judge Pro-Tem (2005-2013)
- Yuma County Public Defender’s and Legal Defender’s Offices (2000-2001)